The 2022 Edition of the Destination Guide is out!
It is the only time of the year that I bother you with news about nothing except the Guide - all other newsletters of the year are about the Cape York news instead :-)
In This Issue:
• Destination Guide 2022 Is Out
• Feedback Always Welcome
DESTINATION GUIDE 2022 IS OUT
The 2022 Edition of Destination Cape York just came out on Friday 7. January 2022 (you now get the new edition
when you buy through this page on the website).
Like every year before, the Guide has again been reviewed, improved and updated on every detail. Events, tours, accommodation, pubs/bars and restaurants, and everything else that has changed since the last year, has been updated, every single line. Plus:
* Exciting new tracks!
* Latest fuel price comparisons between roadhouses, late 2021, first hand as always
* New station stays!
* New camping spots :-)
* New lodges and accommodation
* New glamping and holiday house stays
* New tours and fishing charters
* New charters to amazing remote places!
* New places to go gold prospecting
* New hunting safaris
* New events, and old ones updated :-)
* New helicopter flights
* New car mechanics
* All of the above and lots more, added to the wealth of information that is already in there.
* FREE camping spots on the Peninsula reviewed
* FREE camping spots on your way here from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Northern Territory reviewed
* National Park openings updated
* Mobile phone and internet reception reviewed and updated
* The old payphones reviewed - incredibly you would not think but they become very handy in remoteness where there is no reception!
* Local radio stations reviewed
* Free drinking water reviewed
* Toilets chapter reviewed
* All other chapters reviewed and new info added where needed
* Lots of areas revisited particularly in the north, in the western Cape, and the Cooktown area :-)
* New tracks we only did for the first time!
* Plenty of money
savers - I even tell you every year where are the current cheapest fuel stations to fill up before you leave Cairns and - that alone pays you more than the price of this book ;-)
* And much, much more - all the invaluable information that was in the Guide ever before, has been updated, improved, and added to!
If you haven't bought the Guide before, please make sure to find out about everything else that is there by reading this page all the way down, as the above is only this year's updates :-)
If you already have the Guide and want to update: if you bought during the last two years please get in touch (whether by answering to this email or via the website's contact page), and I will send you the updated version :-) (please be very patient with my reply as my inbox will be flooded with these requests and each one takes time to do, I will be doing my best but it could take up to a week before I am
able to get back to you).
TO CLAIM YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT, or if you just want to buy it as a present, please click here (the same method and same link work for any present, not just Christmas).
And last but not least: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
FEEDBACK ALWAYS WELCOME
I really appreciate any kind of feedback on the Destination Guide.
Please let me know if you enjoyed it while planning before the trip, and while using the information once on the trip.
If you get any questions about anything, please feel welcome to contact me.
That's all for this time - happy planning, and happy travels to those on the road!!
Have a great day :-)
P.S. If you cannot see the
photo banner in the top of this page, instead of photos you only see photo texts, and instead of links you see url addresses throughout the text, you are using email software that only reads text. Consider getting an email account with Yahoo or others that can read HTML (and remember to change your email address, which can be done in the end of every newsletter.